I'm here! I said I'M HERE!!!

This is new for me, so bare with me.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006


Why aren't we on Amazing Race?


I'll tell you why. Cause they don't want any of this... or THAT.

Yeh, you know it!

Row and E will be the team to beat. Warm weather, cold weather or hot Italian men. Bring it ON!

So what if I can't read a map. I got row. So what if Row can't drive a manual. She's got ME.

I can't run, but she can. I can curse the hell out of those pretty boy frat boys... she can too.

OH yeah! We are the team to beat. YOU KNOW IT!!!

We're just waiting for CBS to call us... Can someone let them know, we're waiting???

2 Comments:

  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Rowdeezy said…

    Yeah!! They just can't handle THIS!.. ANd... THIS!... You KNOW it!!

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger Rowdeezy said…

    And hmmm. Judging by this pic, would we be The Pinks?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home