I'm here! I said I'M HERE!!!

This is new for me, so bare with me.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I've had a few questions on my mind the last past 24 hours.

If you have any input please leave me a comment.

My grandfather in-law passed away. His services is on Thursday @ 10:30.
Is it inappropriate to .....

a. have dinner to celebrate my little brothers birthday?
b. get a bikini wax appointment for later in the afternoon?
c. not have the chinese food buffet afterwards, go to In n Out, eat in the car and then go inside?
d. carry a green and white Leapfrog umbrella at the burial service? Does an umbrella need to be black?
e. take advantage of my day off and go shopping?
f. listen to my ipod during prayer?
g. dress my 3 year old in colorful clothes? He's 3! He doesn't own anything black.


I think that's about it. Some of these are obvioius answers... but I"m just asking... to be sure.


RIP Jamir Atencion

1 Comments:

  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger Rowdeezy said…

    a. I think you've already resolved this one, right?
    b. If you had gotten it before then I would say you were just practicing good hygiene.
    c. Definitely appropriate
    d. Doesn't have to be black, but shouldn't have a happy frog on it either.
    e. Retail therapy. Perfectly ok.
    f. Only OK if you're listening to "purple rain", on repeat
    g. How about Navy?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home