I'm here! I said I'M HERE!!!

This is new for me, so bare with me.

Thursday, February 16, 2006


AND THE WINNER IS.... RUFUS the Bull Terrier....

"Mommy, that's a silly dog... He looks silly. Ha ha ha" - Rj Atencion

"Ill... what's wrong with that dog." - Ronnie Atencion

"Aww... I wanted Shaka Zulu to win... Cause I like saying SHAKA ZULU" - Erica Atencion

<----------- Notice the shoes. She had the courtesy of wearing some nice shoes on. Last year, a handler had on some haggard 1982 Aerosole slip ons. I understand she is going to be running around with the dog. But, C'mon you are handling a dog that is being judged for BEST IN SHOW. Have the decency to put on some decent shoes. Your feet will be close to the dog. So, yes the nation will see what you have on. Thank you to Rufus's handler for wearing decent shoes and some nice Tuxedo pants. As for the handler from last year, your shoes are probably the reason why your dog didn't win Best in Show... LOSER!!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:22 AM, Blogger Rowdeezy said…

    Awwww I loved Rufus! I actually called Best in Show this time! I'm not a Bull Terrier fan but Rufus was ON that night!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home