I'm here! I said I'M HERE!!!

This is new for me, so bare with me.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Inside Man

Starring: Denzel Washington, Clive Owens and Jodie Foster. Directed by: Spike Lee

This movie had big names. Although I thought the story line was missing some spark, the actors were fun and amusing to watch. Owens and Washington only had two scenes together in this movie and they zip by fast. But their phone conversations are delightful and witty.

Jodie Foster plays a powerful bitchy woman that has some major influence on the Mayor of New York. But, what does she do for a living??? Maybe it zipped past me. Who knows!

This movie was a decent Friday night movie. I'm glad I passed on popcorn and brought my own Haribo gummy bears.

I give this movie 3 glasses of champagne.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Rowdeezy said…

    Denzel is Da Man! But I liked this movie when it was called Ocean's 11.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home