I'm here! I said I'M HERE!!!

This is new for me, so bare with me.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Rj's 1st Day of Preschool


Watch out St. Patricks elementary, here comes Ronnie Jay Atencion! aka RJ!!
My baby had his first packed lunch and was excited about a turkey sandwich, cheese and crackers and some apples. He has no idea that he'll have that a few more times in his lifetime.
He went to school with no tears. Only excitement! He was ready.
I thought my emotions would take over me. But the morning went by fast! The next thing I knew, Ronnie and I were outside the preschool, with no Rj. No wait. No crying Rj. I thought I'd cry and be a mess. Surprisingly, we dropped him off like we did it everyday. No one knew how nervous our entire family was and what a big event it was for us.
After we picked him up in the afternoon, he started eating his lunch in the car! Yes! The turkey sandwich. He ate pizza at school for Nathaniel's birthday. A birthday party on his 1st day of preschool. Rj is a lucky boy. But he needn't worry. He's getting a turkey sandwich tomorrow.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger Rowdeezy said…

    I wish I could've been there! Damn! His lunchbox is bigger than his head. How big was that turkey sandwich?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home