I'm here! I said I'M HERE!!!

This is new for me, so bare with me.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006



Girlfriends...

I was taught an important lesson last week.

No matter what age. No matter how far you live and no matter how many years go by. Girlfriends are girlfriends. Death is death.

I had the privilege to meet this wonderful, classy, magnificent woman. My mother and Shirley have been friends since they were school girls. I rarely see my mom outside of our family life. Yes, she has friends and yes I've seen my mother laugh (once or twice). But, Auntie Shirley did something to my mother that I never could understand. She made her uncontrollably smile. She made her hip, cool and a woman. Not a mom, mah-jong partner or wife. Both women are girlfriends that I would like by my side til the day I die.

Auntie Shirley, my tears aren't because I'm sad. They're tears of happiness because I know someone wonderful up above is watching out for me and my family.

You wear the heck out of that HALO girl!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Rowdeezy said…

    Well said sis.. *crying* errrr...

    Where did you get the pic?

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger Nguyen Family Circus said…

    awe.....so sweet! It's amzazing the kind of strength girlfriends can pass on to yah. I definately know my girlfriends do bring out the best in me, in ways no one else can.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home