I'm here! I said I'M HERE!!!

This is new for me, so bare with me.

Thursday, February 16, 2006


My heart melts...

I've been feeling a but under the weather lately. I also have to work late all week. I still made it home at a decent hour to pull together a nice dinner for my boys. Dishes were done, and junior was being bathed. I nestled into bed with my hot cup of Theraflu and looked forward to Project Runway and my book of Sudoku. I hear Ronnie and Rj talking in Rj's room. It was bed time and my husband was reading a book to him. I snuck out of bed and I peeked through the door crack. Ronnie's too big to actually lie down with Rj in his Nascar bed. He's sitting on the floor with half his body on it and Rj in between his arms. I watched them for a few minutes and I felt my eyes get watery. I'm so proud of my husband for being such a good father. They melt my heart when they have a good time together.


4 Comments:

  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger Nguyen Family Circus said…

    Heehee...Row bought Chloe 2 Gaspard and Lisa books. I love em. If we have a boy thang wants to name him Gaspard!

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Nguyen Family Circus said…

    Oh yeah...my girl didn't get cut on project runway! Look out world here comes Chloe, the newest fashion designer on the block.

     
  • At 11:09 PM, Blogger Joy said…

    that's such a sweet blog E!!!! made MY heart melt!

     
  • At 3:19 AM, Blogger Rowdeezy said…

    Gaspard Nguyen?? hahaha. Chloe and Gaspard. That works for me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home