I'm here! I said I'M HERE!!!

This is new for me, so bare with me.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Holiday Schmoliday!

One of the many things about the holidays is the music. Everywhere you go, the mall, school holiday pageants, starbucks... etc. There's good old "Jingle Bells" and "Santa Baby" sung by different artists. However, one song is kick ass and I can always listen to year round. Check out the hair! AND can you count how many have been arrested?? They should have Hugh Grant do a cameo! I love his dance moves.





Row, big sis. I remember you rocking this song over 20 years ago. I thought about all the good things you did this year. Hopefully it runs in the family and the rest of the Ips get out there. I know I will. Love you Rowdeezy.

P.S. Where is Nick Rhodes??? Can you believe your love in the 80s meets up with your love of the 2000s.. JT.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger Rowdeezy said…

    Awww, you KNOW this is my Christmas Jam!!!! lol! You know Nick can't sing! He's in the back just mouthing the words.
    This makes me want to dig out my Band Aid documentary on VHS. *rustle rustle* It must be around here somewhere!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home