I'm here! I said I'M HERE!!!

This is new for me, so bare with me.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Move those feet. Don't stop! You've got another 13.08 miles to go!!

Haha

That's what will be going through my mind at 6:30am Sunday morning.
Wish me luck my friends... I am participating in Nikes Woman's Half Marathon.
They have branded me #6690... that's right. Watch for me.

Goal? To complete without the Nike people picking me up telling me the race is over.
I will look for my son's pretty poster he made for me, pass the finish line and collect my pretty blue Tiffanys box. Cause... god damn it. I deserve it. Moments like this I think. Damn, why didn't I train harder?

See you at the finish line!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger Rowdeezy said…

    You're going to do great!!!! Its mostly mental.

    .... Someone suggested you write your name on your arm, that way people along the way on cheer you on... "Go Erica Go!!".... The running world is very supportive that way.

    Although I guess they could shout stuff like... "Go 69 GO!!!!!"

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger CeeNak said…

    we're going to do great! so proud of you already for doing this!

     
  • At 1:37 PM, Blogger Nguyen Family Circus said…

    woohoo....can't wait till sunday. i am very anvious but also nervous. See you on sunday at the finish line chica. Congrats on doing the run.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home