I'm here! I said I'M HERE!!!

This is new for me, so bare with me.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

LA or Bust!


We were southbound on late Friday night, not my ideal time. But Ronnie made it up by getting us to Simi Valley in 4 and 1/2 hours. Thankfully Jason was out still partying for Danny's birthday cause Michelle was still awake waiting for him.

We had nothing special planned that weekend except for some good QT with our little cuties ( excuse the pun ).


We took our time getting the kids ready ( we were able to squeeze in a mini photoshoot)



and visited the Kidspace museum in Pasadena. It was a beautiful day! Ronnie and I saw something we never seen before, the Rose Bowl. We didn't watch a game or anything. But, driving by was good enough. hahaha Do they play football in there? I know, J-LO performed there once. Right?




Sadly, our weekend went by fast! Some shopping here... some shopping there. Bam! It was back on the good ole I-5. As fast as we found ourselves going south bound, we were now headed north bound. We miss our socal family! But the holidays are coming up and we'll get our chances to see them soon enough.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home