I'm here! I said I'M HERE!!!

This is new for me, so bare with me.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I look up to my sister. I really do. When its ok to hate our parents... when its ok to wear crazy shoes...


She's also taught me to really REALLY hate/despise certain people. muahahahahahah <---- evil laugh

So Big SIS! This one's for you!!!





Bai Ling's Crazy Talk!


Bai Ling is crazy! She's a total Angaloonie! Bai has worked with Angelina Jolie on two projects, Sky CRAPtain and the World of Tomorrow and A Place In Time. Bai said that she shares a special energy with Angie.

"I felt this energy between us, when we look at each other there's an energy, an attraction. Her eyes transfer a sexual energy to me that makes her irresistible."

When asked if their vaginas ever made out she said, "We could have hooked up, but it just wasn't the right time or place. But she told me, "My heart's open to you. She is like me. She is totally open sexually.”

Bai who is bi is also open to having a threesome with Angi and Brad!

Bai is nuts!!!!! This conversation with Angie probably took place...IN HER HEAD! Great another Angaloonie, just what the world needs!

If you are my sisters enemy. You are my enemy.

Watch out Batty-Ling... you've got a MAJOR bitch slap coming your way.

AND I'M TEAM ANISTON!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:12 PM, Blogger Rowdeezy said…

    She had like... ZERO scenes with Angelina in Sky Captain!!!!!

    God I hate her. She's a skank, she'd probably feel sexual energy from a grape. And that picture looks photoshopped.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home