I'm here! I said I'M HERE!!!

This is new for me, so bare with me.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Sugar and Spice weekend....
As Fall rolls around I'm preparing my family to embrace it. Putting away the flip flops, tanks and swimsuits. Taking out the sweaters, hoodies and thick wool socks. On Friday, it rained. It rained like cats and dogs. I knew my family was safe and dry that day. But, I couldn't say that about my sister. Row, went sailing in the bay that morning. What a way to start a three day sailing trip. She's a trooper. SHOUT OUT TO ROW! Sorry we weren't there to greet you in Sausalito.

Thankfully, the rain passed and the rest of the weekend was beautiful. On Saturday, we started the day with getting the kids Halloween costumes. Rj and Reese had a blast trying on all the different costumes... stay tuned to see what they picked.
Saturday evening we watched two of our very good friends get married. What a night!
The night ended on Telegraph scarfing down Top Dog and Blondie's pizza. We mourned with the Cal students as earlier in the evening the Bears lost to Oregon State. Now, instead of #1 they are #10... poo. Can't wait til next week!
Reese also enjoyed her 1st cookie, milkshake and scrambled eggs.
California thanks for giving us rain, sun and LOVE this weekend. SHOUT OUT TO CALI!!!







2 Comments:

  • At 3:09 PM, Blogger Nguyen Family Circus said…

    How cute....i love the pics. RJ and Reese are adorable. I can't wait to see there costumes, can we at least get a hint? I esp like the pic of you and ronnie and the girl peeking through the back :0) We had a GREAT time on Saturday, I was probably more excited than the bride and groom, to get out and party like adults. It felt really nice to be out there without the kids and chasing them to feed them, change diapers...and the list goes on. I can't wait to san Diego, but girl I am nervous. I need to learn to pace and party.

    Be ready for another rainy week.
    When is row coming back? it's 3 days right?

     
  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger Rowdeezy said…

    I SURVIVED!!! bwahahaha. Lots of emergen-c...
    .. Cookie, milksake and eggs??!! Jeez, its like feast or famine!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home