I'm here! I said I'M HERE!!!

This is new for me, so bare with me.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Halloween 2007


This Halloween was great! Took my pumpking carving up a notch. A contest at work lit the fire under my ass. But, I didn't win. Some lame person that carved our company logo won. How fucking lame. Didn't even consider the fact that their pumpkin was starting to get dried out and wrinkly. The other winner used a black sharpie marker and drew one of our company characteres. Spot, the dog. No comment. The third winner was well deserved. It was a BIG HUGE pumpkin and she made it a jail cell for a mini pumpking. No company theme. Just great creativity. I submitted two entries. One under my name and the other under my co-workers name. I like my pumpkins and I thought they deserve some recognition.


Rotting Baby Pumpkin... only the mice like the baby.


Snowman missing his corn cob pipe.


Halloween is one of my favorite days of the year. It's the kick off for the holiday craze.

Rj and Reese had a great time!

A knight and his shining... ladybug.


FYI - On Halloween eve, I made 16 treat bags for Rj's Preschool, carved two AWESOME, KICKASS pumpkins and made a company team costume. I'm AWESOME.

Hugs and Kisses


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home